Bangalore: BIG Research, one of India’s leading market research companies, conducted the BIG Research Business & Service Excellence Awards Ceremony in Bangalore to felicitate some of the Southern India’s leading Business and Service Organisations and Professionals. The awards conducted at the Hotel Lalit Ashok and were based on a comprehensive market research study and opinion surveys conducted by BIG Research. Mr. Kris Srikkanth, former captain of the Indian cricket team and also the former chairman of the selection committee of the National Cricket team, was the chief guest at the gala ceremony conducted at the Hotel Lalit Ashok and gave away the award certificates to the winners.
The winners from Karnataka Think & Learn (Educational Services), Pashmina Waterfront by Pashmina Developers (Luxury Apartments Project), Hotel Lalit Ashok (Business Hotel in South India), MapleBear Envision Educare (Preschool Chain), Universal Coaching (Civil Services Coaching), Open Home Infotech (Open Source Software Training), bagged the coveted award for showing exemplary performance in their business.
Other winners from Karnataka and Bangalore included Bharatiya Academy of Linguistics & Communication (Computer Education), The Nawab (Indian Restaurant), No Limmits (Bar & Nightclub), Rudra Centre (Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy), Laureate Learning Crafts (Corporate Training Services), Big V Telecom (Franchise Business), Oi Playschool (Play School Brand), EPMCS Womens Clinic & Surgery (Gynecology & Obstetrician Clinic), Vibha Dental Care (Dental Clinic in Domlur, Bangalore), Dallas Technologies (IT Training & Placement), Advaitam – Child Enrichment Centre (Advanced Learning Academy), Smartway (Travel Services, Mysore), Indian Precision Gears (Mechanical Components, Mysore). Jetking Mysore (Hardware & Networking Training), Innovative Interiors (Interior Design, Mangalore), Infosoftx (Web Design & Development), Crystal Clear Hospitality (Outdoor Catering Services, Bangalore), amongst others.The award ceremony was punctuated with scintillating dance performances by Bangalore’s Best Western Dance Company, Shadowz One.
On the occasion, Mr. Kris Srikkanth said, “The SME and the services industries are growing at a fast pace and contributing actively to the GDP of India. It is a laudable effort by BIG Research to take such an initiative and promote the concept of pursuing Excellence in the Business & Services industries. I feel that these awards will boost the commitment of the winners to customer satisfaction and help them in expanding their customer base. I sincerely wish the very best to all the winners and hope to see your success motivate others to follow suit!”
The BIG Research Business & Service Excellence Awards are given away to diverse organizations and professionals from various states annually on the basis of their product and service quality, pricing and marketing strategies and initiatives, leadership position in the industry/market segment/geography, dedication to customer satisfaction, entrepreneurial initiatives, exemplary business practices, feedback from the end customers and the industry and business growth. Big Research continually collects inputs from end consumers in different segments regarding their satisfaction levels from products and services being offered by the different brands and professionals in different geographical locations across different states in the country.
For the Business & Service Excellence Awards, BIG Research conducted the research study and opinion surveys in many key cities in Western India over a period of 4 months with more than 50 field executives collecting the data from across different states.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Vice President – Marketing, BIG Research Pvt. Ltd., said, “It is extremely encouraging for us to note that the popularity of the Business & Service Excellence Awards is growing at a fast pace as the number of organizations and professionals participating in our market research studies is ever increasing. We’re confident that our efforts will result in improvement in the overall quality of delivered by the business and services industries bringing them at par with the international standards.”
· Identification of the key brands and professionals in a particular category and geographical zone and inviting them for participation in the market research. Over 1700 business entities and professionals spread across the different cities in Karnataka were invited to participate in the market research study in different categories and zones depending upon their location and focus of their business. Over 450 of the participants made to the next stage after the initial screenings of the nominations.
· Collection of data from the participating brands and professionals about their services, infrastructure, Annual Growth of business, etc.
· Gauging the popularity and perception of the participants amongst the end consumers through opinion surveys. Over 8100 completely filled up forms were received with feedback on different participants. This stage was focused on gathering insights into the brand equity, customer feedback, media visibility and feedback from the industry.
· Physical survey of the premises of all the participants for collection and verification of data gathered wherever required
· Grading the participants on different criteria based on data/feedback/opinion scores
“The growing popularity of the Business & Service Excellence Awards is a testimony to the fact that they have emerged as the most authentic indicators of the ability of the participants to consistently deliver customer satisfaction and delight, which are crucial for success of their business operations,” concluded Mr. Kumar.