- The brand anticipates Flexbike+ to acquire the stature of being ‘Peloton of India’
- The new version seeks to boost customer satisfaction with an inbuilt 22” HD touch screen
New Delhi: Flexnest, one of the prominent names in the fitness industry, has announced the launch of a new avatar of the Flexbike, The Flexbike+. The new bike has come as a successor of the previously launched Flexbike that gained substantial recognition in the Indian market for its outstanding features and performance at affordable rates. The upgraded version known as the Flexbike+ takes this premium service a notch higher by improving on the existing features and adding a lot of new ones based on extensive market research and expert recommendations.
This latest version seeks to make the existing version even more perfect by including more customer wants. Some of the features are-
- 22inch HD Touchscreen Display – The Flexbike+ offers a screen with an inbuilt sound system for an immersive experience.
- On-Demand Trainer-Led Workouts – The Flexbike provides you with Trainers from India and Dubai to guide you through your fitness journey.
- Virtual Rides – The App has a collection of 100+ scenic rides of cities around the world, allowing users to cycle anywhere, anytime.
- Compete with the community – Compete with an exclusive community of over 20,000 + Flexnest Members on the Flexnest app.
- 1-year complimentary membership – All Flexbike customers will gain complimentary membership to the Flexnest app.
- Easy tracking and real-time leaderboard- The Flexbike also provides performance-tracking metrics and a real-time leaderboard to motivate you to work hard!
- Compatible with other devices– Flexbike+ is also compatible with the Flexnest heart rate monitor for better monitoring and also with wireless headphones.
While commenting on the upgrade, Raunaq Singh Anand, Co-Founder, Flexnest said, “Flexnest’s Flexbike+ is the upgraded version of the widely popular Flexbike that comes with an inbuilt 22” HD Touchscreen and speakers, similar to a Peloton. When our first model received so much appreciation and acceptance in the Indian market, our resolve to serve our customers was further strengthened, and we decided to introduce an improved version in the form of Flexbike+. Our team of engineers and developers has worked tirelessly for an entire year to make The Flexbike+ a reality. Each pillar – hardware, software, and content has been formulated with the single thought of providing our customers a life-changing workout experience.”
The bike comes packed with several complimentary perks, such as on-demand classes with Flexnest fitness experts. The content of these classes is designed specifically to serve the various specific fitness goals of different people. These classes have been a hit with the Flexbike users and are now looking forward to making their mark on the Flexbike+ users as well.
The Co-Founder of Flexnest, Rhea Singh Anand, presented her views on the same by saying, “At Flexnest, we offer only the best-curated classes through our app. These classes have been possible only because of the hard work of our fitness experts that record fresh and fun content every week in our studio. We aim to make work-outs customized, effective, and enjoyable. Our customers deserve only the best services, and we aspire to provide them just that.”
The Flexbike+ is available online at an introductory price of Rs 54,999. Price includes shipping and taxes. Flexnest also offers COD and 0% EMI available along with Free Shipping.