The Sultanate of Oman is in the Arabian nation, South Western Asia. A contemporary way of life, cutting-edge technology, and a wealth of tourist destinations, including the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and Nizwa Fort, characterize this city. More than 20,000 tourists from other nations travel to Oman to see and experience its beauty. A visit visa is essential for visitors from other countries; without one, it is impossible to travel to Oman and nearby towns.
One of the greatest visa suppliers, Visits Visa, has steadily risen to the top of the list for on-time, quick delivery of its customers’ visas. Users of Visits Visa are informed that the corporation exclusively adheres to rules and regulations created by top executives. If you are planning to apply Oman Visa its very easy to apply with Visits Visa they will help with complete process.
Why Visits Visa Oman?
- Proper security management on the website
- Express visa comfort to you in e-format through the mail.
- 24×7 chat support with customer care
- Proper processing unit
- Most experienced and more than 10000+ visa delivery record
They properly manage the processing unit through which they deliver visas comfortably to you through email. Security management is on the website, which will protect your website privacy from end to end. They have 24 × 7 chat support of experts, and we have record of the most express visa delivery records ever.
Types of Oman Visa?
Tourist Visa – A tourist visa is a specific form of visa that enables tourists and travelers to enter foreign nations for temporary travel. The 30 Days, Single Entry visa category is best for visiting Oman alone and exploring the entire city. If they want to extend their trip and stay for any type of personal experience or choice, however, the 60 Days, Single Entry visa category will aid them in their extended stay in Oman.
Transit Visa– People who translate someone’s location to another location and have numerous further destination plans in their continuous journey are granted transit visas.
Student Visa – Students pursuing academic studies abroad and participating in language training programs are eligible for student visas.
Business Visa– Business visas are intended for those moving from one location to another to conduct international business and other connected activities. For those who visit Oman 2–3 times a month and don’t need to pay extra for travel, the 30-day Multiple Entry option is best. Otherwise, 60 days with numerous entries for lengthy business trips or if Oman is up and down 5–6 times is their best option.
Visa Rules and Regulations
- Visa fees must be paid after applying.
- Customers have to wait 2-3 business days for their visa processing.
- The above visas made according to the chosen option will be valid only up to the last date.
- All passengers traveling to Oman must have their covid negative report with a PCR report mentioning when the sample was taken.
- All Oman passengers can extend their stay for 30 – 60 days after paying the extra fees.
Things to be Done in Oman
Be sure you don’t carry products that are not allowed or can’t pass customs, such as metal objects, sharp objects, etc.
Follow and read all the rules and regulations made by the government of Oman.
Keep in mind or note down all the emergency numbers if you have any problems.
Get ready with all your travel documents to reprint them at the immigration desk after arrival.
Keep your original or copy of your passport when you are traveling to different destinations in Oman
Apply Oman Visa Online
You must complete a stage in which you apply for an Oman visa online, and you can only do so by going to visa.com. You must adhere to certain procedures and steps while following the right instructions when applying for an Oman visa. If users encounter difficulties selecting the apply option, they should carefully study the material. Once they have read each part and piece of information, they should complete the form.
Process – Oman Visa Process
- Have to apply for an Oman visa online
- Fee Payment for visa should be done online
- Visa is sent for Processing
- Print your visa and fly to Oman
Price – Oman Visa Price
- 30 Days Tourist E-Oman Tourism (Express) + Insurance (Covid) – 630 Omani Rial
- 60 Days Tourist E-Oman Tourism + Insurance (Covid) – 1640 Omani Rial –
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist E-Oman Tourism + Insurance (Covid) – 1820 Omani Rial
- 60 Days Job Seeker E-Oman Tourism + Insurance (Covid) – 2200 Omani Rial
Documents – Oman Visa Documents
- A copy of the passport holding a validity of 6 months
- A copy of the passport-size photograph
- a photocopy of a birth certificate
Eligibility – Oman visa Eligibility
- You need to have your valid passport, bank statements of the last 6 months, and valid photographs of at least 2.
- You should have a return ticket for yourself if someone else is going along with you.
- People suffering from any health issue should have a proper doctor’s prescription in which they are ready to travel in between their medication.
How to Apply – How to apply an Oman Visa
- Without wasting time, all personal information must be correctly entered and double-checked.
- Ensure to include the national government fee and that the payment is made from a safe source with our service fee.
- Other information, such as your utility bills, voter ID cards, etc., is only requested if some of your documents are not specified.
- Users should wait at least 2-3 business days after submitting their applications and making payments.
- Users can print out their visa after receiving it via email. Verify sure the information is printed clearly and that the images are current.
- You should have your biometric data on hand when you arrive at the Oman airport because your biometric will verify that you are who you say you are.