The Macallan Easy Bourbon Tea1/2 ounces The Macallan triple cask matured 12 years old, 1/2 ounce limoncello, 4 ounces iced tea (freshly brewed), Garnish: lemon wheel or wedge
- Collect all of the ingredients. Pour the bourbon and limoncello into a double old-fashioned glass. Fill the glass halfway with ice and halfway with iced tea. Decorate with lemon. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Lemon Mint Iced Tea with Bootz Rum2 quarts boiling water, 8 Earl Grey Tea Bags, 2 cups fresh mint leaves, ½ cup fresh lemon juice, ½ cup sugar, 1 cup good Bootz Rum
- Remove the Teabag tags and knot them all together. In a kettle or a saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. When the water is boiling, take it from the heat and add the tea bags and fresh mint leaves. After steeping, pour the tea into a large pitcher, discarding the mint and tea bags. Refrigerate until cold after adding the lemon simple syrup. When the iced tea has cooled, add the rum into the pitcher. Pour your iced tea over ice and serve.
Tokyo Iced Tea cocktail with Bootz Rum1 ounce Bootz Rum, 1-ounce vodka, 1-ounce gin, 1-ounce tequila, 2 ounces Midori
- Juice of 1/4 lime, 7-Up, Highball Glass
- Fill an old-fashioned glass halfway with ice. Mix in all of the ingredients (except the 7-Up). Fill the rest of the way with 7-up. Gently stir to avoid bruising the alcohols. Top with a kiwi ring, cherry, lemon or lime slice.
Tangy Edge Ice Tea with Cutty Sark35ml Cutty Sark Prohibition, Iced tea, Orange peel, Ice
- First and foremost Fill a highball glass halfway with ice. The Cutty Sark and cola must then be poured over the ice. Garnish with orange peel to make it look fancier. And there you have it.
The Famous Hot ToddyThe Famous Grouse, 50ml 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp runny sugar, 1 spiced tea bag (apple and cinnamon), Lemon zest to garnish, hot water
- Pour the hot toddy glass with the spiced tea bag and hot water. Then stir in The Popular Grouse, honey, and lemon juice. Finish with a sliver of lemon zest and the teabag removed.
The Macallan Cocktail: The Speyside Sipper1 1/2 oz The Macallan Double Cask 12 Years Old, 3 oz Sprite’s Delight Tea, 1/2 oz Membrillo, 1 grapefruit, 1/4 lime.
- Dissolve 1/2 oz Membrillo into Sprite’s Delight Tea. Add 1 oz fresh grapefruit and .25 oz lime. Serve all over ice in a highball.
The Macallan- Smoky Sour2 oz. The Macallan 12 Years Old, 3/4 oz. Fresh lemon juice, 1/2 oz. Cinnamon bark syrup, 1/4 oz. Lapsang Souchong tea syrup, One Egg white
- Firstly Fill a shaker halfway with ice and add all of the ingredients. Mix thoroughly for 10 seconds, or until the drink is frothy. Serve in a coupe glass with a sprig of fresh mint.