New Delhi:Virgin Atlantic makes this summer even more special for
The airline has launched a radio campaign on the major radio channels of Delhi to create awareness about this offer and competition. This innovative Virgin Atlantic campaign, is targeted at students to encourage them to fly the airline best suited to their personality.
“Flying abroad for studies away from family is an emotional moment especially for students in India. The opportunity to host your parents or two friends for a free vacation in London as a student would be a delight and add to flyers wonderful memories about Virgin Atlantic, saidMichael Burke, General Manager, Virgin Atlantic, India.
While the complete holiday package would be valid from January 1st – May 30th 2012, it will include the following-
- Two return Economy tickets from Delhi to London on Virgin Atlantic
- Three nights stay in a Thistle hotel in London for three people
- Three Oyster Cards with a face value of GBP 10 each
- Three free tickets for London Eye
- Three free tickets for Madame Tussaud’s
- Three free tickets for Hop On Hop Off Tours of London
- Three free tickets to The Tower of London
- Three free tickets to Ripley’s Believe It or Not