Delhi: Yamaha Music India, today introduced its brand new product ‘PSR-E373’ into its elementary keyboard series in India, setting new standards for portable keyboards for beginners. The 61-key, touch-sensitive portable keyboard, with an all-new tone generator LSI, delivers an amazing array of high-quality voices and tones. The PSR-E373 is an ideal first keyboard, perfect for both learning and performing. With its versatile functions and expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action, Yamaha Music continues to produce top notch products for its users.
Rehan Siddiqui, Business Head, Musical Instruments said, “Continuing its focus on flourishing musical Education in India, Yamaha music India new Addition in elementary series PSR-E373 is much required keyboard for the beginners. Having all the required features for starting your musical journey this keyboard will create new standard portable keyboards category ”
The newly introduced Yamaha PSR-E373 comes with the following features:
● An extensive library of high quality sounds: The PSR-E373 features a newly developed tone generator LSI that delivers stunning improvements in sound quality as well as high-quality effects. Thanks to this new LSI, you can enjoy a comprehensive library of 622 instrument Voices, perfect for playing any genre of choice, as well as unique Super Articulation Lite Voices that reproduce the trills and string noise of stringed instruments such as the cello and mandolin with amazing realism, for superbly authentic performances.
● Super Articulation Lite Voices: This is a feature that reproduces the sounds of playing methods that are unique to specific acoustic instruments, which were previously difficult to emulate. For example, if you select a guitar voice, you can realistically reproduce sounds such as guitar distortion or the harmonics of nylon guitar strings.
● Touch-sensitive keys for expressive dynamic control: Enjoy playing a touch-sensitive keyboard that accurately reflects every nuance of your playing, making your performances more musically expressive. Play the keys heavily for louder tones, or softly to achieve quieter sounds, allowing for truly dynamic control of your music.
● Apply effects to your playing: This PSR-E373 comes with a DSP (“Digital Signal Processor”) that allows you to apply a variety of on-board effects to the sound and adapt it to your performance. When a Voice that features a recommended DSP setting is selected, the DSP effect is seamlessly applied to the main Voice.
● “Style” function for real-time backing tracks: The PSR-E373 features an auto accompaniment function that automatically plays an appropriate backing (rhythm + bass + chord) accompaniment, which you can control simply by playing root notes or chords with your left hand.
● Smart Chord: Choose from two ways to play chords: “Smart Chord,” which helps learners play chords with just one finger, or “Multi,” which lets you play chords normally, with all the constituent notes, once you progress.
● Arpeggio function: Play back arpeggios (broken-down chords) automatically simply by playing the appropriate notes on the keyboard. This feature can be used creatively in music production as well as performance.
● Lesson function: “Keys to Success” : This is based on teaching techniques shared with Yamaha over many years. You can select just the key phrases of the song—the ones you like most or need to work on—and practice them one by one. This lesson is ideal for beginning players. Each song consists of several steps. Each time you play all the way through the current step, your performance will be evaluated.
● Clear LCD display and smart devices connectivity, Duo mode, Easy Song Book available for download
● USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and digital audio transfer
● Melody Suppressor for both analog and digital audio input
Pricing and Availability
Priced at Rs. 13990, the Yamaha PSR-E373 will be available in leading musical stores – Yamaha Music Squares and Yamaha authorized dealers, online partners ( Bajaao, Amazon).